Near Petersfield, Hamsphire
£3,500 pcm excl., Inclusive of a Concierge Service, Ultra-Fast Broadband, Water and Drainage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A delightful and spacious self-contained three/four bedroom private Wing of this Family owned historic house offering the inclusion of concierge and housekeeping services.
The village of Langrish stands at the head of the Meon Valley in the heart of the South Downs National Park. Petersfield is 2.5 miles from the historic market town of Petersfield. Trains to London Waterloo are about 65 mins from Petersfield main line Station. Winchester is 18 miles with fast trains also to London Waterloo taking about 60 mins. Fast access to London via A3(M) about 52 miles. Easy access to the South Coast. Superb walking country including the South Downs Way. Queen Elizabeth Country Park is about 3 miles away.
- Short term by arrangement (3-6 months)
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen / dining area
- Spacious gallery
- Bedroom 4 / study / office / snug
- Three bedrooms (one en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Galleried landing
- Concierge service included (cleaning and linen change)
- Access to gardens and ample parking