Kirdford West Sussex, Near Haslemere / Petworth
£10,000 pcm excl.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 5 Receptions
SHORT TERM (3 - 6 MONTHS)
A substantial listed, private Country House, surrounded by its own land, in the heart of West Sussex. Fully furnished.
Beautifully refurbished, with many period features including original beams and large inglenook fireplaces, this stylish home is ideally suited for contemporary family life.
Downstairs, the main house comprises a large kitchen with a vaulted double height ceiling and double doors opening onto the terrace, a dining room, conservatory, formal drawing room, family sitting room and study. Upstairs, there are six double en suite bedrooms.
In addition to the main house, there is a separate one bedroom guest cottage and a substantial, commercially equipped, ‘party’ barn.
The gardens and further grounds, amounting to around fifty acres (some let to grazing), surround the property offering utmost privacy. There is also a large pond, an outdoor, heated swimming pool and stabling.
Accessed via a long private driveway, the property is located on the edge of a charming West Sussex village with two public houses and an award winning village shop, close to the South Downs National Park.
- Fully furnished
- Kitchen with vaulted double height ceiling
- Formal drawing room
- Family sitting room / study
- Dining room
- Six double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Separate one bedroom guest cottage
- Tithe barn (1,500sqft) & commercially equipped kitchen
- Heated outdoor swimming pool / two stables & tack room
- Parking / gardens / paddocks / woodland and ponds (approximately 50 acres)