Frogmore, East Meon, Nr Petersfield, Hampshire
£1,500 pcm excl
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A three bedroom house situated on the edge of the sought-after village of East Meon.
The property has an Entrance Hall leading through to the Kitchen/Dining Room. This is open to the Sitting Room which has an open fire and double doors onto the decking area at the front of the house.
Upstairs there is a master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, 2 further Double Bedrooms, a Family Bathroom and a landing with airing cupboard.
Outside, the house is in an elevated position above the quiet village lane and has a pretty garden to the rear, with an area of lawn, shrubs and an apple tree.
At the front of the property there is an enclosed private decking area, garage and off street parking for two cars.
- Kitchen / dining room
- Sitting room with working fire and fitted book shelves
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garden to rear of the property and decked area to the front
- Garage, off street parking for two cars
- Sought-after village location