Frogmore, East Meon, Nr Petersfield, Hampshire
£1,850 pcm, excl.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A three bedroom house situated on the edge of the sought-after village of East Meon.
Outside, the house is in an elevated position above the quiet village lane and has a pretty garden to the rear, with an area of lawn, shrubs and an apple tree. To the front of the property there is an enclosed private decking area, garage and off street parking for two cars.
East Meon, with its shop/post office, junior school, two public houses, church, cricket club, and an active village community, is a short walk away. Situated in the heart of The South Downs National Park, the area offers excellent walking, riding and cycle routes.
- Fully fitted kitchen / dining room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garden to rear decked area to the front
- Garage and off street parking for two cars
- Rural location with stunning views