East Meon, Petersfield / Alton / Winchester, Hampshire
£2,495 pcm, excl.,
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Newly Refurbished Three Bedroom Cottage in a Rural Estate Setting on the Edge of East Meon with Large Garden and Glorious Views
This pretty flint cottage has been newly renovated throughout and now offers bright and flexible family accommodation in the heart of the Meon Valley.
The property has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout, with immaculate attention to detail. With a wonderfully spacious, light open plan living space and fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room, two shower/bath rooms, all with top of the range fittings and three double bedrooms; this property offers a wonderful, secluded home, perfect as a weekend retreat or for full time living.
• There are excellent road and rail network links.
• Part of a rural Estate, the property is situated just north of East Meon and within easy reach of the village centre with its primary school, church, village hall, two pubs and post office/village shop.
• Petersfield (5 miles), Alresford (11 miles), Alton (12 miles) and Winchester (15 miles)
• Southampton airport is an easy 40min drive by car.
• Cowdray Park, Midhurst (15 miles) with both Polo and golf course.
• Goodwood (20 miles) offering horse racing, motor sport, golf courses and country club.
• The coast is approximately 15 miles to the south.
• Ample opportunity for horse riding locally along with a host of footpaths and cycle routes.
• There are a number of local and independent schools within easy reach including The Petersfield School, Perins, Alton College, Bedales, Churchers College, Winchester College and St. Swithuns.
- Newly renovated throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining area
- Open plan sitting room with snug/dining space
- Large utility room
- Ground floor shower room/w.c.
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Large private garden with sun terrace
- Garage with power supply, woodstore, shed and kennels
- Private driveway