Colemore, Nr Alton / Petersfield, Hampshire
£2,500 pcm excl, including gardening
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
A very well laid out single-storey detached property set in an unbeatable rural location.
Recently renovated, the property is sunny and bright with uninterrupted views across the surrounding countryside.
In addition to the newly installed and spacious kitchen / breakfast room, there is a separate utility room with good storage and a lobby allowing ‘muddy boot’ access to the garden as well as a study.
The large L-shaped living / dining area benefits from windows on three sides, including French windows leading out to the garden. There is also a wood burner.
There are four double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and a separate family bathroom.
Externally, there are two closed garages and a third open bay as well as a small garden shed.
The large garden, laid mostly to lawn, surrounds the property which is accessed via its own private driveway.
- Super fast fibre broadband ready
- Recently renovated throughout
- L-shaped spacious living / dining area with wood burner
- Large, fully fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Utility / cloakroom with back porch & separate study
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (family bathroom and ensuite shower room)
- Triple garage with 1 open bay
- Private rural setting / large enclosed garden
- Good position for access to schools