Upham / Bishops Waltham / Winchester, Hampshire
£1,250 pcm excl including Council Tax, Broadband, Water and Drainage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
This recently built Annexe has been finished to an extremely high standard with top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Situated above a timber-framed open bay garage, the Annexe can be accessed via staircases from either end, making the internal accommodation flexible according to need.
Outside, the Annexe benefits from a private terraced sitting out area and ample parking and storage. There is the option to rent a paddock / stable by separate negotiation.
This charming Annexe is located in glorious countryside just outside the village of Upham, not far from Cheriton, yet is within easy reach of Winchester with its main line station (five miles), Bishops Waltham (four miles) and the market town of Alresford (eight miles). There is easy access to the M3.
- Kitchen / open plan living / dining area
- Sitting room / optional bedroom two with shower room
- Separate double bedroom with ensuite shower
- Terraced sitting out area
- Ample parking
- Recently built
- Rural location with good transport links
- Paddock / stable available by separate negotiation