Warnford, Nr Winchester / Petersfield, Hampshire
£3,250 pcm excl.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
A newly converted Barn, finished to an extremely high standard in a rural setting on the edge of the village of
The property is set within its own private plot with off street parking, fully landscaped garden and large south facing terrace to the rear, overlooking the open countryside beyond.
There is a large separate fully fitted home office / annexe with cooking facilities and a w.c.
Set in the sought-after and thriving Meon Valley village of Warnford, the property is quietly located within a short walk to the village hall and the popular childrens’ playground. The
village has an active village community with highly regarded infant/junior schools nearby at Meonstoke and West Meon.
The property is situated on a small, quiet lane set away from the main road and is surrounded by open countryside.
Petersfield with its main line station and excellent schools is ten miles away with Winchester eleven miles away and the
beautiful market town of Alresford with its wealth of independent shops, restaurants and cafes seven miles away
- Newly converted detached barn in a rural setting
- Large open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen and wood burning stove
- Snug / study area
- Utility room and separate w.c. / cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Separate home office / annexe
- Large terrace and private garden
- Energy efficient heating and hot water (air source)