Upham / Owslebury, Nr Winchester / Southampton, Hampshire
£1,200 pcm excl
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
A wonderful, rural, detached brick and flint cottage in an elevated position with far reaching views.
The property provides a modern, open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room on the ground floor, benefiting from an oil fired AGA.
The first floor provides two, good size double bedrooms, each with dual aspect views over the surrounding fields and equipped with generous, inbuilt wardrobes. A family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from a self-contained, well insulated office, a gravel driveway, store room with WC - which houses the washing machine and workshop.
Seven stables, four open hay stores and paddocks are available by separate negotiation.
- Open plan kitchen (with aga)/ sitting & dining room
- Two double bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Outdoor, heated office
- Gravel sitting out area / driveway
- Workshop and store
- Stabling & paddocks available by separate negotiation
- Rural location