Upham, Nr Winchester / Bishops Waltham, Hampshire
£4,950 pcm excl,
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
Eighteenth century farmhouse offering light, spacious and flexible accommodation with a separate annexe, located within the grounds of a South Downs private Estate.
Externally the property is set within half an acre of grounds to three sides of the farmhouse, mainly laid to lawn with some mature shrubs, borders, fruit trees and a terrace.
To the front, there is a turn driveway providing ample parking for multiple cars, a small garage, store room and woodshed.
The modern annexe, overlooking the driveway, retains the character beams while incorporating updated flooring and lighting, a small kitchenette area with worktop and sink, and a bathroom with electric shower.
The Holt Estate lies within the South Downs National Park and has been farmed and managed by the same family for three generations. The family take great pride in managing the farm and maintaining a quiet, rural setting and sense of community whilst respecting the privacy of the cottages let out within the grounds.
The Estate is located in glorious countryside just outside the village of Upham, not far from Cheriton, yet is within easy reach of Winchester with its main line station (five miles), Bishops Waltham (four miles) and the market town of Alresford (eight miles). There is easy access to the M3.
- Detached farmhouse on private estate
- Entrance hall, coat room, cloakroom, cellar, utility room, boiler room
- Drawing room and library/office
- Dining room and playroom/snug
- Master suite with bathroom and dressing room/bedroom six
- Four further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Modern annexe suited to guest accommodation/home office with kitchenette and shower room
- Half an acre of grounds
- Garage, store room and log store