Tismans Common, Rudgwick, Nr Haslemere / Cranleigh / Horsham, West Sussex
£5,500 pcm excl, including gardening
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
This is a beautifully restored period country house, situated on a quiet rural lane amidst glorious countryside.
The property sits within a one acre plot surrounded by fields and woodland. The garden is well planted in the traditional cottage style with a large lawn. A stream runs behind the cottage overlooked by decking, leading from the conservatory.
This delightful property is a short drive [8 miles] from the thriving town of Horsham with its wealth of shops, and eateries along with a main line station (Victoria Station in one hour), Cranleigh [5 miles] with its renowned school or Wisborough Green [6 miles] with its quintessential English cricket pitch and pubs.
The property is now offered for rental having undergone a complete restoration to modernise yet at the same time enhance its period character. With the installation of a kitchen and utility room and bathrooms, all with top of the range fixtures and fittings, a new heating and high
pressure water system, lighting and electrics and re-carpeted throughout.
• There are excellent road and rail network links.
• Gatwick airport is an easy 35min drive by car.
• Cowdray Park Midhurst with both Polo and golf course.
• Nearby Goodwood and Cowdray Park offering horse racing, Polo, motor sport, golf courses and country club.
• The coast with Chichester harbour and West Wittering are approximately 25 miles to the south.
• A host of footpaths, bridleways and cycle routes locally.
• There are a number of independent schools within easy reach including Cranleigh, Pennthorpe, Farlington, Dorset house, Seaford College, Great Ballard and numerous excellent state and private schools in Horsham.
- Newly renovated to an extremely high standard
- Fully fitted kitchen with aga and separate utility room
- Dining room and sitting room with wood burner
- Snug/study/bedroom five
- Oak framed conservatory/cloakroom/cellar
- Three double bedrooms (two with en suite)
- Family shower room
- Master bedroom with dressing area, en suite and study
- Double garage with store
- Gardens with stream and pond