Swanmore, Nr Bishops Waltham / Winchester, Hampshire
£2,650 pcm excl
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A well presented family house, set within a large, tranquil and low maintenance garden on the edge of a renowned country estate with enviable rural views.
Approached via its own double gates and gravelled driveway, the property offers good, light, spacious accommodation with a wonderful triple aspect conservatory opening to the terrace and garden with extensive views beyond, dining room with wood burning stove, well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with oil fired Aga.
There are four good sized bedrooms (two with integral wardrobes) on the first floor and two bathrooms, one with bath and the other with shower.
It has the added benefit of a useful annexe in the garden with power and a wood burning stove, ideal for use as a playroom or home office.
The enclosed garden of approximately 0.28 acres has a good sized, paved terrace and is laid mainly to lawn with established trees and shrubs designed for easy maintenance. There is ample parking on the driveway.
- Detached, private property
- Entrance hall
- Conservatory / sitting room with adjoining study
- Dining room
- Kitchen / breakfast room with larder
- Utility with cloakroom
- Four bedrooms, family bathroom & separate shower room
- Barn annex reception / games room
- Large garden & gated driveway
- Available for 18 month term, with the option to renew