Stedham, Nr Midhurst, West Sussex
£3,500 pcm excl, including gardening, broadband and drainage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
LET WITHOUT MARKETING
This stunning newly completed barn conversion, constructed of local stone with oak timer framing, is situated on a quiet rural lane in the heart of the South Downs National Park.
It is available for an initial 6 – 12 month term and can be offered furnished / part furnished or unfurnished.
The property has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout with immaculate attention to detail. With the spacious, light open plan living space along with the installation of a fully fitted kitchen, two en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom, all with top of the range fittings, the property offers a wonderful, secluded home perfect as a weekend base or for full time living.
There is ample parking to the front of the property with the addition of a shed and wood store. The lawned garden wraps around the property with a south facing terraced area.
- Oak framed barn conversion - newly finished to an extremely high standard
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen / dining / living space with wood burner and vaulted ceiling
- Mezzanine study area
- Three double bedrooms (two en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Large garden with terrace, shed and wood store
- Private, rural location with stunning views
- Available furnished / part furnished / unfurnished