Southwick, Nr Wickham / Fareham / Portsmouth, Hampshire
£2,500 pcm excl
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
This five Bedroom Period Farmhouse situated on the edge of the historic village of Southwick provides a wonderful family home, retaining many features commensurate with its age yet modernised to suit today's family needs.
There is a large farmhouse Kitchen, with oil fired AGA and Pantry, leading on to a Dining Room, Sitting Room with Wood Burner, Snug Room with Open Fire and Study.
Upstairs, there are five Double Bedrooms, two with En Suite Bathrooms, along with a separate Family Bathroom and a substantial walk-in Wardrobe / Dressing Room.
Externally, there is ample, gated driveway parking, approximately one acre of land in total, mainly laid to lawn and partially walled with mature trees, a small orchard and beautiful rural views.
There is the additional benefit of a Double Car Port with adjoining large storage Shed, along with a staddle stone mounted Granary.
- Large farmhouse kitchen with oil fired aga and pantry
- Dining room
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Snug room with open fire
- Five double bedrooms (two with en suite)
- Further family bathroom with walk-in wardrobe / dressing room
- Partially walled garden / small orchard / beautiful rural views
- Double car port / large shed & granary
- Ample gated driveway parking