Purbrook, Nr Southwick / Hambledon, Hampshire
£3,250 pcm excl
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
A handsome and well proportioned five bedroom family home in an excellent rural setting, with good transport links.
There is a good selection of reception rooms to the ground floor with an entrance hallway leading to two separate reception rooms, a dining room, kitchen, utility, ground floor W.C., ‘dog room’ and study.
The spacious first floor landing leads to 5 double bedrooms each served with en suite bath/shower rooms.
With double glazing windows throughout, exposed beams to the dining room, original wooden staircase and open fireplace to the sitting room.
Externally there is ample, gated driveway parking, approximately 1.5 acres of land in total, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and a south facing patio and beautiful rural views. There is the additional benefit of double car port with adjoining lock store.
- Private, rural location
- Gated entrance
- Entrance hall with under stair storage
- Large sitting room with working fire, dual aspect windows & french doors to rear garden
- Dining room, second reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with adjoining utility and further 'dog room'
- Study, boiler room, ground floor w.c
- Five double bedrooms each with en suite
- Ample driveway parking, double car port with lockable store
- Paddock and stables included