£2,750 pcm excl, inclusive of gardening
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A spacious, detached home, perfect for all the family with schools, including Churcher's College on the door step, and the town' amenities a short distance away. Located on a quiet road, bordered by mature hedging, this house also provides ample parking leading to an integral double garage with adjoining annex.
You enter the home into a reception hall with parquet flooring, that leads to all principle rooms, including a living room with dual aspect windows and open fireplace, a newly fitted kitchen with adjoining dining area and door out onto the rear garden, a large utility room and groundfloor W.C.
On the first floor, the master offers a dressing room and en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms are serviced by a newly fitted family bathroom with shower over bath. Additionally, the house is double glazed, has gas central heating.
There is an enclosed rear garden with mature trees and shrubs, a limestone patio and shed.
There is driveway parking for two cars and a large garage. The annex provides a light kitchen, modern bathroom with shower over bath, a generous sitting room come bedroom and a large conservatory.
- Convenient petersfield location
- Detached house
- Fitted kitchen / dining area with door into garden
- Sitting room with fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Large utility
- Groundfloor w.c
- Master bedroom with en suite & dressing area
- Three other double bedrooms served by family bathroom with shower over bath
- Driveway, double garage, front & rear garden
- Annex with kitchen, bathroom, sitting room / bedroom & conservatory