Noar Hill, Nr Selbourne / Newton Valance, Hampshire
£5,000 pcm excl
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
NEWLY RENOVATED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD
This is a beautifully restored farmhouse, situated on a quiet rural lane amidst the South Downs National Park and set in glorious countryside with uninterrupted views on all sides.
Re-carpeted/stripped oak flooring, new lighting and freshly painted throughout, the property has undergone a full renovation to modernise yet at the same time enhance its period character. The property offers good, versatile and spacious family accommodation with a newly fitted, bespoke kitchen and modern bathrooms (all with separate shower units) and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout.
There is extensive, and flexible outside space including a newly converted and separate home office, stables, paddock, storage sheds/barns, a thatched granary and covered parking.
The garden is a particular feature boasting a wealth of well stocked beds and trees in an approximately a 2.5 acre plot, including the paddock.
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker
- Separate utility room, cloakroom/w.c.
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace and wood burner
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Study/bedroom five with en suite
- Four double bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Separate home office and thatched granary
- Extensive outbuildings including stables
- Large well stocked garden and separate paddock