Noar Hill, Nr Selborne / Newton Valence, Hampshire
£4,950 pcm excl.,
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
This is a beautifully restored farmhouse, situated on a quiet rural lane amidst the South Downs National Park and set in glorious countryside with uninterrupted views on all sides. Recently re-carpeted/stripped oak flooring, new lighting and freshly painted throughout, the property has recently undergone a full renovation to modernise yet at the same time enhance its period character. The property offers good, versatile and spacious family accommodation with a recently fitted, bespoke kitchen and modern bathrooms (all with separate shower units) and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout.
There is extensive, and flexible outside space including a recently converted and separate home office, a thatched granary and covered parking. The garden is a particular feature boasting a wealth of well stocked beds and trees.
Part of a rural estate, the property is situated within the South Downs National Park, approximately one mile from Selbourne village with its Post Office, Pub and attractions. It is approximately 5 miles from Petersfield and 7 miles from Alton with their mainline stations and local amenities. There are a number of independent schools within easy reach, including Bedales, Churchers College, Highfield and Brookham along with the Hindhead and Winchester schools.
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker
- Separate utility room, cloakroom/w.c.
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace and wood burner
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Study/bedroom five with en suite
- Four double bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Separate home office and thatched granary
- Large well stocked garden
- Stables and paddocks available by separate negotiation