Noar Hill, Nr Selborne / Petersfield, Hampshire
£5,495 pcm, excl.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
This beautiful farmhouse is set in glorious countryside and is situated in an unrivalled private and rural location.
The property offers good, spacious family accommodation with two woodburning stoves, along with a recently fitted kitchen and modern bathrooms; all with top of the range fixtures and fittings, including three separate showers. There is ample outside space both for recreation and entertaining along with a good sized garage.
Having been completely renovated and freshly painted throughout, this property has a contemporary feel with spacious and versatile living space, yet offers a wealth of charm and character commensurate with its age.
Part of a rural estate, the property is situated within the South Downs National Park, approximately one mile from Selborne village with its Post Office, Pub, and attractions.
The property is within easy reach of The Hangers Way and the numerous footpaths, bridleways and cycle paths surrounding Noar Hill.
It is approximately 5 miles from Petersfield and 7 miles from Alton with their mainline stations and local amenities.
- fully fitted open plan kitchen/dining/living space with range cooker and wood burning stove
- Separate boot room, utility room and two w.c.’s
- Sitting room with wood burning stove and study area
- Two ground floor double bedrooms
- Ground floor family bathroom (shower and bath)
- Three first floor double bedrooms one with adjoining bathroom (shower and bath)
- Family shower room
- Large garden with terraces
- Stunning, uninterrupted views on all sides