Noar Hill, Nr Selborne / Petersfield, Hampshire
£5,950 pcm excl
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
This beautiful farmhouse is set in glorious countryside and is situated in an unrivalled private and rural location.
The property is nearing completion of a full refurbishment, with just the external works remaining. It offers good, spacious family accommodation with two woodburning stoves, along with a newly fitted kitchen and modern bathrooms; all with top of the range fixtures and fittings, including three separate showers. There is ample outside space both for recreation and entertaining along with a good sized garage.
Having been completely renovated and freshly painted throughout, this property has a contemporary feel with spacious and versatile living space, yet offers a wealth of charm and character commensurate with its age.
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen/dining/living space with range cooker and wood burning stove
- Separate boot room, utility room and two w.c.’s
- Sitting room with wood burning stove and study area
- Two ground floor double bedrooms
- Ground floor family bathroom (shower and bath)
- Three first floor double bedrooms one with adjoining bathroom (shower and bath)
- Family shower room
- Large garden with terraces
- Stunning, uninterrupted views on all sides