Meonstoke, Nr Petersfield / Winchester, Hampshire
£1,600 pcm excl.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Beautifully presented, light and spacious three bedroom terraced house set over three floors in the sought after village of Meonstoke. The property has been refurbished by the current owner and offers versatile accommodation in a private cul-de-sac setting.
Meonstoke is a popular village situated within the South Downs National Park. The village has an outstanding preschool and infant school (with free transport to Droxford Junior and Swanmore College), a public house, church, children’s play areas, skate park, tennis court, an outdoor gym, an active village hall and a local store with post office.
The area is ideal for leisure pursuits with nearby Corhampton Golf Club, footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways. Mainline services to London run from Petersfield and Winchester. The A3/M3/M27 motorways and the South Coast are all easily accessible
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open plan sitting / dining room with wood burner
- Cloakroom / w.c.
- Two double bedrooms (first floor)
- Family bathroom (first floor)
- Double bedroom with en suite shower (second floor)
- Private courtyard
- Single garage and additional parking space
- Newly installed air source heat pump