Large period farmhouse on the Dean Farm Estate, near Fareham / Portsmouth
£2,000 pcm excl
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
A handsome and well-proportioned family home which has been modernised yet enjoys period features commensurate with its age and excellent access to motorway links and the South Coast.
There is a good and versatile selection of reception rooms to the ground floor with a recently modernised and fully fitted kitchen along with a separate utility/laundry room.
The spacious first floor landing leads to 3 large double bedrooms, one with access to the main bathroom. There is a further family bathroom on this floor. The second floor gives access to two further eaves double bedrooms.
Externally there is ample, gated driveway parking, approximately one acre of land in total, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees. There is the additional benefit of a double garage and brick outhouse with separate W.C.
- Private location with large garden
- Large sitting room with working fireplace, dual aspect windows and french doors to rear garden
- Second reception room with wood burner
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace
- Utility room
- Kitchen / breakfast room with porch to back door
- Five large double bedrooms over two floors, one with en suite (bath and separate shower)
- Further family bathroom
- Double garage