The Country House Company property for sale Houghton Stockbridge
Guide Price £2,300,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
Impressive and contemporary family home in sought after Houghton
This stunning house has been refurbished to provide an extremely attractive family home with contemporary flair and a spacious feel.
The house enjoys a unique and enviable position within mature grounds of 2.5 acres and an additional half an acre of recreational paddock. There are private views of The River Test (there are no fishing rights) from the kitchen, dining, family and drawing room with its bifold windows, which open onto the southerly decked surround.
Internally the property is accentuated by high ceilings, spot lighting, double glazing, tiled and oak flooring as well as good quality carpeting to the Drawing Room and first floor. Oil fired central heating - with under floor heating to the ground floor.
Overall the accommodation comprises of: five good size bedrooms, most of which enjoy views over The Test, with the Master having an en-suite shower/bathroom, a further family bath/shower room on the first floor and three reception rooms, Fitted kitchen come family/dining room, utility room, WC and boiler room.
The property is beautifully situated within mature gardens gardens running down to the River Test. There is a garage/store with a sweeping gravelled driveway and plenty of parking.
- Kitchen/ dining room/family room with bifold windows opening to southerly decked area
- Large drawing room with fireplace
- Family tv room
- Utility room and boiler room
- 5 double bedrooms. 1 being master, en suite dais bath/shower room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2.5 acres of garden including climbing wall, treehouse, swing and an additional paddock
- Garage/store with a sweeping gravelled driveway and plenty of parking
- Burglar alarm with key safe
- Oil fired central heating
- under floored heating to the ground floor
- private drainage
- water softener
- One well behaved dog
- An electric aga
- Private drainage