Ellisfield, Nr Basingstoke, Hampshire
£995 pcm excl
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
A unique opportunity to rent this characterful, one bedroom, former Pump House situated in the popular village of Ellisfield.
The property provides a modern, fitted kitchen with electric cooker & hob, dishwasher and space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a wonderfully light, open plan dining and sitting room overlooking the landscaped garden, with slate flooring, concealed cupboards and W.C.
The first floor provides a double bedroom with mezzanine storage level, two concealed cupboards and en suite bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from generous driveway parking with car port, stable storage, additional storage and a private, enclosed garden with terrace, goldfish pond and mature shrubs.
- Detached former pump house
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Light, open plan dining / sitting room
- Ground floor w.c.
- Concealed storage cupboards
- Double bedroom with mezzanine storage
- En suite bathroom
- Driveway parking, car port and stable storage
- Private and enclosed landscaped garden
- One dog considered, sorry no cats