East Tisted, Nr Alton, Hampshire
£2,250 pcm excl
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
Enjoying some wonderful far reaching views is this picturesque former Farm House. Perfect for family living.
The ground floor offers extremely generous family living space with the feature of the property being an open plan kitchen/dining/living space with a wood burner at one end and oil fired AGA at the opposite end. Double doors lead out to the large enclosed back garden. Range of units and walk-in larder with scope for plenty of additional furniture.
A separate and spacious utility/laundry room is attached leading to a w.c./cloakroom, stairs to the dry cellar and a back door to the garden.
In addition, there is a separate sitting room with open fireplace and shelving and a study/snug room/bedroom 5.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, family bathroom and staircase to a further double eaves bedroom.
Externally there is a gated driveway with ample space for several cars, outbuildings including two car ports and a large lawned garden with wonderful views.
- Spacious former farm house in sought after village
- Large family kitchen/dining/living room with woodburner and aga
- Separate utility/laundry room
- Dry cellar
- Sitting room with open fire
- Study/snug room/bedroom 5
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3/4 further double bedrooms (one in the eaves)
- Family bathroom
- Large enclosed garden with outbuildings and ample parking for several cars