Colemore, Nr Petersfield / Alton, Hampshire
£6,500 pcm excl., Including seasonal gardening
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
This large, elegant Farmhouse, is situated on a quiet rural lane and set within glorious, private gardens. The generous accommodation is set over three floors.
The property offers flexible, light and spacious family accommodation with the option to extend the external space available, if required.
Part of a rural estate, the property is situated within the South Downs National Park. Colemore is a small hamlet, with the larger villages of Selborne and Froxfield close by, both of which have shops and thriving village school communities.
• There are excellent road and rail network links. Petersfield and Alton stations, serving London Waterloo.
• Cowdray Park Midhurst with both Polo and golf course.
• Goodwood offering horse racing, motor sport, golf courses and country club.
• The coast with Chichester harbour and West Wittering are approximately 16 miles to the south.
• There are a number of independent schools within easy reach including Bedales, Highfield and Brookham, Ditcham Park, Churchers College and the Winchester schools.
- Open plan kitchen / dining with aga and separate dining room
- Utility room with bedroom and bathroom above
- Sitting room / drawing room both with log burners
- Study / cellar
- Six bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Tennis court and heated outdoor swimming pool
- Gravelled driveway with double garage
- Private garden with brick store
- Barn storage by separate negotiation