Bishops Sutton, Alresford, Nr Winchester / Farnham, Hampshire
£1,200 pcm excl
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A spacious three bedroom, semi-detached cottage situated in the sought after village of Bishops Sutton which lies approximately 1 mile east of the market town of Alresford.
The property boasts many character features with accommodation on the ground floor to include separate sitting and dining rooms both with wood burning stoves, the latter also with french doors to the garden.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with range cooker and separate utility/laundry with cloakroom facilities.
The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms along with a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
To the front of the property is a paved terraced area, whilst to the rear is a large enclosed mature garden which benefits from a sunny aspect.
- Charming semi-detached 3 bedroom character cottage
- Spacious well presented accommodation
- 2 reception rooms with wood burning stoves
- Fitted kitchen with gas range
- Ground floor utility and cloakroom
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large private rear garden with sunny aspect