Bentworth, Nr Alton / Farnham, Hampshire
£1,495 pcm excl
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
This striking semi-detached barn conversion, situated in a wonderful tranquil spot, has been appointed to a high standard. It has many charming traditional and contemporary features offering spacious accommodation suitable for weekend or full time living.
The galleried entrance hall with stone floor gives a wonderful sense of light and space, and is large enough to double as a dining area, leading to a sitting room with French windows to the garden and opening to a spacious study/bedroom 3/dining room. The cosy kitchen is well fitted and the wet room with W.C. completes the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs the vaulted eaves double bedrooms both have the benefit of spacious en suite bath/shower rooms with rural outlooks.
The property has feature recessed windows, with exposed oak throughout and oil fired under floor heating downstairs.
- Striking semi-detached barn conversion
- Galleried entrance hall
- Large drawing room
- Study/dining room/bedroom 3
- Wet room/w.c.
- Master bedroom (ns) with fitted cupboards
- Large en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Double bedroom (sw) with en suite bathroom
- Rear enclosed garden with patio
- Oil fired under floor heating downstairs