Baybridge Lane, Upham / Owslebury, Nr Winchester / Southampton, Hampshire
£900 pcm excl
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
A charming, detached annexe in a wonderful, elevated position amidst beautiful countryside, close to the popular villages of Owslebury and Upham and the county town of Winchester.
The Annexe provides attractive, light and spacious accommodation ideal for a single person/couple.
The reception room with imposing feature double doors, is triple aspect and elegant while practically designed for today’s living. The kitchen is well fitted with a breakfast bar, electric cooker, fridge / freezer and washing machine.
The modern bathroom has a shower over the bath while carpeted stairs lead to the galleried double bedroom area.
Externally, there is a small gravelled sitting out and parking area to one side of the Annexe. Excellent walking, riding and cycling is available directly from the annex.
- Large reception room with living and dining areas
- Separate kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Galleried double bedroom area
- Small sitting out area
- Monthly contribution of £90 pcm for unlimited hot water, heating & electricity
- Not suitable for pets or children
- Stables and grazing available by separate negotiation