Abbotstone, Alresford / Winchester / Petersfield, Hampshire
£3,750 pcm excl, including gardening
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
This is a beautifully renovated house, finished to an extremely high standard with top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout offering a wonderful secluded home, perfect as a weekend retreat or for full time family living. It is situated on a quiet rural lane in the heart of the beautiful Hampshire countryside within easy walking reach of a network of footpaths, cycle routes and bridleways.
The property sits within a large, private plot surrounded by open fields. Accessed via electric security gates, the garden is laid to lawn with raised vegetable beds and a large, sunny terrace.
This delightful property is a short drive [2.5 miles] from the historic market town of Alresford with its wealth of small independent shops, restaurants and cafes or Winchester [8 miles] with its cathedral, renowned schools, amenities and main line station (London Waterloo one hour) and Petersfield [13 miles].
The property is further enhanced by the addition of a separate fully fitted home office/annexe with a vaulted oak framed living space/fourth bedroom/gym and separate shower room.
There is ample parking on the driveway along with a garage, workshop and stable storage.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room and separate utility room
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Studio/study off entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Separate home office/bedroom four/shower room
- Garage and store room/workshop
- Large garden with terrace, raised beds and stable storage
- Available furnished / part-furnished / unfurnished