THE COUNTRY HOUSE COMPANY PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
SOCIAL MEDIA HATTINGLEY VALLEY WINERY TOUR & TASTING COMPETITION
1. The prize is 1 voucher to allow 2 people to attend the Hattingley Valley Winery Tour & Tasting. Voucher expires 30/04/2020 and booking in advance with Hattingley Valley is essential.
2. This prize draw excludes all employees of The Country House Company, their families or anyone else connected with this prize draw. The Country House Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. No payment is required to enter the prize draw.
4. Entries must be made by retweeting the Competition Tweet and following The Country House Company on Twitter @CountryHouseCo or by sharing the post on Facebook and liking The Country House Company on Facebook. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the prize draw.
5. All entries must be in by 12pm on 15th July 2019.
6. After 12pm on 15th July 2019, we will pick one winner at random from all entries across Twitter and Facebook, and notify them on social media. In the event that the winner fails to respond to confirm its acceptance of the prize within a reasonable period of time, The Country House Company reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select an alternative winner from the prize draw.
7. The Country House Company reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner prior to the prize being distributed. The Country House Company will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
8. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. The Country House Company accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize.
10. The decision of the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Country House Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. As a winner, you will release The Country House Company and its partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the prize draw or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of The Country House Company or its partners and employees.
13. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the prize draw shall be ineligible.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook.
15. As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter and Facebook from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this prize draw or the use or acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.