The recent publication of the Fair Private Rented Sector White Paper highlights the increasing legislation regulating landlords and granting increased rights for tenants causing further complications for private residential landlords.
To ensure you are not penalised, commission a professional letting agent who will:
• Make sure all legislation and safety requirements have been complied with.
• Manage the tenant and any difficulties arising from the tenancy.
• Check and take care of your property using trusted, local contractors.
• Negotiate renewals and dilapidations at check out.
• Expect to achieve a higher level of demand for your property as tenants prefer Fully Managed properties.
Importantly a landlord can offset management fees against tax, along with any repairs needed during a tenancy.
The Country House Company has been Fully Managing properties across the South for over 25 years.
Our management team is professionally qualified; we have all been living in the area for over 20 years and work with trusted local contractors known to the team.
We have a dedicated management phone manned by members of our team 24 hours a day ensuring that your property is in safe hands through out a tenancy.
If you are interested in having your property Fully Managed or need expert advice on letting your property, please call Marishelle Butler, Head of Management, on 01730 771222