- In the past 5 years there have been over 150 new regulations affecting landlords and in some cases breaches of these regulations carry a criminal record or prison sentence. These regulations change quickly, and it is vital a landlord is kept up to date by a professional agent.
- If your property is Fully Managed your property manager will be ensuring that all safety checks are complete including electrical, gas, legionella and smoke and carbon monoxide testing.
- Money is saved if systems and appliances are regularly serviced. If a property is Fully Managed then we would ensure that boilers and Agas are serviced, chimneys swept, oil tanks filled, septic tanks emptied, alarms serviced, plus more.
- A Fully Managed property will be inspected at regular intervals. You will know that the tenant is looking after the property and complying with the terms of the tenancy agreement. As a tenant you will be reassured that we are here to help you.
- The landlord and tenant will be able to contact us at any time to report a fault with the property and repairs will be carried out quickly and efficiently by trusted and qualified contractors.
At The Country House Company we have a specialist team, all professionally trained and experienced in property management and we have a dedicated out of hours Management phone enabling landlords or tenant to contact a member of the management team at any time.
Most importantly we manage the expectations of the landlord and the tenant. The landlord knows exactly what to expect and rely on and the tenant has a tenant charter clearly outlining their responsibilities and relationship with us.
For full details on having your property Fully Managed please contact Marishelle on 02392 632 275