1. The demand for rural properties remains high, particularly in the South with its accessibility to commuter links and areas of protected countryside.
2. The supply of property remains low, and this combined with low interest rates, making mortgages more accessible, indicates that the market will continue to remain strong for the future.
3. As we move through the summer prospective buyers and tenants are keen to secure a home before the winter.
4. A buy to let property is likely to also be a capital growth asset.
5. There is likely to be a financial consequence to Covid and if you plan a longer term rental or buy or sell now, then you may be able protect yourself from any impending economic uncertainty.
These circumstances make now the ideal time to sell or rent your home. At The Country House Company we are flexible in our approach, working as a team to ensure the best outcome for you and your property. We can explore all your options with you and offer a package to suit your needs.