Milland, Nr Liphook / Midhurst / Petersfield, West Sussex
£5,000 pcm, excluding metered oil and electricity usage
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
Beautifully Presented, Grade II Listed Historic House Situated on a Private Lane Close to the Pretty Village of Milland
This pretty 18th Century country home is located on a quiet, rural, no through lane close to the lovely village of Milland, making it a fantastic base to explore the South Downs National Park.
The property provides flexible accommodation with the added benefit of self-contained one bedroom annexe with bathroom and kitchenette – this space is also set up to be used as a home cinema.
Within the main house there is a large fully fitted kitchen, utility room, snug, formal dining room and sitting room, both with open fireplaces. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and two family bathrooms.
Outside there is a large, immaculately landscaped mature garden with a private tennis court. The gravelled driveway provides ample parking.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR AN INITIAL 3 MONTH TERM
• There are excellent road and rail network links.
• The property is situated less than a mile from the pretty village of Milland with its popular pub, village shop /café and playground.
• Liphook (4.3 miles), Midhurst (6.5 miles), Petersfield (7 miles), Haslemere (9 miles) and Petworth (13 miles).
• Cowdray Park, Midhurst (7 miles) with both Polo and golf course
• Goodwood (15 miles) offering horse racing, motor sport, golf courses and country club.
• Access to several footbaths, cycle routes and bridleways locally for active pursuits.
• The South Coast, Chichester and The Witterings are within easy reach.
- Short term – fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen / utility room
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Dining room with open fireplace
- Three double bedrooms
- Further single bedroom
- Two family bathrooms
- Self-contained one bedroom annexe with home cinema projector
- Large garden with tennis court and a private gravelled driveway