Hawkley, Nr Petersfield / Liphook / Selborne, Hampshire
£3,850 pcm excl inclusive of some gardening
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
The property has recently been renovated and upgraded to provide a lovely family home which is light and bright with flexible living space. Presented to a high standard with many appealing features including: oak/travertine tiling, wooden floors, underfloor heating throughout from a air exchange system, an upgraded pressurized hot water system and natural oak framed double glazed windows.
There is a well-appointed kitchen / dining / sitting room with wood burner and double doors to the court yard, a drawing room with an open fire and double doors to the garden, studio / study with double doors onto the garden, downstairs shower room and boot room/laundry with stable door to back courtyard. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms and large attic room to the second floor.
The enclosed garden is simply laid out with lawns and mature trees and two large sunny terraces, large gravelled parking area, (oak framed 3 bay barn - 1 enclosed bay with a studio room above with a shower and kitchenette.
- Kitchen / dining / sitting room
- Drawing room with open fire
- Downstairs shower room, utility / boot room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- 3 further double bedrooms (2 with fitted wardrobes)
- Family bathroom
- Attic room
- Double carport and garage with studio room above with shower
- Good sized garden with mature bed and fruit trees